BIG Saint news will be out TODAY!

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
A myspace Repsot..

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just a follow-up on last night's bulletin regarding some BIG Armored Saint news today. I told you last night that it would be good news for people who like seeing onstage. How about one more hint...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]IF you tune into The Boneyard on XM radio TODAY, you'll get to hear the news for yourself. Tune into XM Channel 41 at 1:00 PST and 4:00 PST for a live press conference being hosted by Eddie Trunk.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]That is all.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MB[/FONT]

YES, it's true... as was announced a few minutes ago by Eddie Trunk on XM Radio's The Boneyard, Armored Saint will be playing at Rocklahoma 2008. The guys are set to take to the main stage on Friday to deliver a lethal shot of heavy metal to the masses. If you were on the fence about whether you should go to Rocklahoma, it's time to jump down and start making your plans.

For more information about the show, visit the Official Rocklahoma Website.

It's great that the band is playing Rocklahoma. Sadly, I won't be in attendance so I will have to keep hoping for a new album and regular concert tour. No matter how hopeless that seems to be.

I would love to see them, but I'm not traveling all the way to Oklahoma. If they came to Chicago, then hellz yeah I'd see them!