Biggest festival in Sweden starts tomorrow...

Sauna Open Air will start tomorrow in Finland and I'm going to see Slayer, Megadeth & Pain for example. :headbang: And Mokoma of course. :headbang:

Napalm Death
Thyrfing
Dream Theater
Hammerfall
Arch Enemy
Yngwie Malmsteen
Sonata Arctica

I would go to see those, if I were there, but Wacken has a killer line-up this year and owns all.

fuck man, allready saw enthroned, nile and dying fetus this year, opeth and novembers doom comming up and wacken

all this excluding the underground shit Ive seen I'd say 2005 is one fucking kick ass year for me music wise :D

Spawnof84 said:
I heardBloodbath is doing 1 show with Mike, he is not rejoining the band its just a one time happening

well yeah, but the way you said it's their last show, made it sound like they've been touring for a while or something. yes, it is supposed to be the first AND last show. only time will tell.

deliverance said:
well yeah, but the way you said it's their last show, made it sound like they've been touring for a while or something. yes, it is supposed to be the first AND last show. only time will tell.

yeah only time will tell, i mean i DID ask akerfeldt personally if Bloodbath would play at my birthday party, and just between you and me, i think the chances of it happening are very likely

OpethNZ said:
yeah only time will tell, i mean i DID ask akerfeldt personally if Bloodbath would play at my birthday party, and just between you and me, i think the chances of it happening are very likely

where do you live? i'll be there no matter what plans i may have made.