Billy Spoken Word

Basically, just saying whatever is on your mind. It borders on comedy, real life, story telling ect, ect,

It borders on being completely boring in my experience. But then, I suffered through one tooth-pulling session of the spoken word by a bunch of Yalies, so that might explain why I warn others about the unspeakable EVIL of spoken word. I can imagine Billy Milano spoken word to be interesting. At least he doesn't look or act boring! *

Jurched

*Freaky 3-D text experiment underway. Way freaky.

I don't know about you but I'd love to see Billy do a spoken word tour.
It would be a blue collar prespective on America today...

The Blue Collar perspective is a load of communist bullshit.
The Blue Collar Unions happen to be driving industry overseas. The Blue Collars will never be satisfied until they bleed industry dry. I'll take a republican white collar lecture over some marxist blue collar crap anyday.

The Blue Collar Unions happen to be driving industry overseas. The Blue Collars will never be satisfied until they bleed industry dry. I'll take a republican white collar lecture over some marxist blue collar crap anyday.

Meh. Who left the doors open at the asylum?!:Smug:

Huh?:zombie:

Okay. Feeding the World...

Feeding the world would have to also include controling the world. Not in an imperialistic way but none the less it is got to be part of the solution. I would take 1% of the worlds GNP and teach the poorer nations how to grow food, find water and basic medical practices. I also believe that these nations are also their own worst enemy. I believe a form of sterilization should be used for maybe 2 or 3 generations to even out the populous of these 3rd world countries. Until they can control their birthrate you will never be able to feed them. Or will they be able to feed themselves..

Feeding the world would have to also include controling the world. Not in an imperialistic way but none the less it is got to be part of the solution. I would take 1% of the worlds GNP and teach the poorer nations how to grow food, find water and basic medical practices. I also believe that these nations are also their own worst enemy. I believe a form of sterilization should be used for maybe 2 or 3 generations to even out the populous of these 3rd world countries. Until they can control their birthrate you will never be able to feed them. Or will they be able to feed themselves..

Hey Billy...this is "written word" or "typed word"...not "spoken word"...Ha!:lol:

Schenka D'ere? Fuckin' Schenka!

How about next you give us your thoughts on....
Sting...
Bono...
The Dixie Chicks...

Yeah Billy,
Do that.

Then, after Billy gives us his thoughts on really important things, like what kind of make-up the Dixie Chicks are wearing, he can tell us where he stands on all of the trivial bullshit, such as Globalization vs. Protectionism, Free Trade vs. Fair Trade, Unions vs. Corporations, the Enviroment vs. Industry, Thongs vs. Boxers, etc, etc, etc.

Now, we all know that the security of the modern world all depends on what the Dixie Chicks are singing about this week, but there just may be a few smaller details involved in the nature of existance.