Billy wants deron to close his board

Status
Not open for further replies.
old school headbanger said:

Fuck Billy! I posted this in his douch forum

Billy do you remember the good old days of the China Club?

Why don't you share your thaughts with everyone on this? You like to talk too much shit about Scott and Charlie, what about this topic?

Your fucking fat punk ass used to get your face kicked at this club! AND IT WAS FOR THE SAME REASONS. You just talk so much bullshit and disgust everyone.

Skinheads from Bergen County used to fuck you up good, bitch!

old school headbanger said:
I feel like its my doing:tickled:

It's his own damn fault!!! Saying the things he said...
Wishing death on your Mom....All the bullshit posted about his fans and how they're beneath him, the more I think about it the angrier I get.

We didn't do anything but support him....And we get told he doesn't give a shit about us.....Well that's enough for me, I'm done!!

Deron, the only reason I have posted about it is because I have a strict "no internet on the weekends" policy. And I come back Monday and see all his spew about us/fans (now ex-fan) Honestly, I have better things to do(like actually playing music unlike Billy) then sit around on a computer and worry what is going on in the Milano forum. I really don't care what he does anymore, he has shown me what an idiot he really is by making statements about wanting people's mothers to die of cancer. OSH has defended him on more than several occasions and that is how he shows his grattitude:err: Anyways I am done wasting my time even writing about him and this will be the last time I post about him

If I didn't know Deron for the cool mod that he is...
I'd swear Billy's took up a 2nd day of locking threads and deleting posts.

Deron, it just happened yesterday...People want to discuss it
I haven't threatened or insulted him in any post so far.

GregadetH said:
Thread closing in 5, 4, 3, 2...

:D

He's already shut down 2 and asked for noone else to post about it.

I agreed, I think we all should.

It got a helluva lot more serious than I know I intended it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.