"Bin Laden search frustrates officials." That's cause he's dead, you fucks!

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
This is the sort of article that frustrates me.

Bin Laden search frustrates officials
By Bill Gertz
July 12, 2007

Senior U.S. intelligence officials yesterday defended unsuccessful efforts to capture al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden who they say has eluded a global manhunt for years by hiding in tribal areas of Pakistan under the protection of local leaders.

I don't get it. How is it that 100 years ago, the British got any man they wanted in the same fuckin region, and all they had were red jackets and breech-loading muskets?

"We share your frustration," Thomas Fingar, deputy director of national intelligence, told Congress yesterday. "Being No. 3 in al Qaeda is a bad job. We regularly get to the No. 3 person."

Woo! Then demote OFAMA BIN WADEN on your list to number 3, you genius.

But capturing or killing bin Laden and his deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri, has been difficult because their security practices are "very good" and they are hiding in an area "that is more hostile to us than it is to al Qaeda," Mr. Fingar told the House Armed Services Committee.

I love describing enemy tactics as "very good." Why not call em "pure genius?"

During yesterday's hearing on global security threats, three U.S. intelligence analysts told the committee that al Qaeda terrorism and the spread of nuclear weapons remain the most serious menaces to American security.

That's true. The two are likely to mix uneasily somewhere in downtown Manhattan unless these state dept. geniuses get their heads out of their own asses and seek out the "very good" hiders.

Mr. Fingar said U.S. intelligence is becoming worried about al Qaeda finding "safe haven" in Europe because it increases the danger of terrorists getting into the United States.

True. Soon we'll have to start bombing those new Islamic Republics of Frankistan and Anglistan.

On Iraq, Mr. Fingar stood by the conclusions of a January U.S. intelligence assessment that said an 18-month withdrawal of U.S. forces from the country "almost certainly would lead to a significant increase in the scale and scope of sectarian conflict in Iraq, intensify Sunni resistance of the Iraqi government and have adverse consequences for national reconciliation."

Who gives a fuck? Clearly, that 5,000 year old civilisation we're suppose to respect doesn't feel right unless its destroyed once or twice a century.

Mr. Fingar said al Qaeda leaders know that turning on cell phones, even in mountain redoubts of the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, has led to the death or capture of other terrorists.

What, from brain cancer?

He noted that the appeal of al Qaeda's Islamist extremist ideology is strong and has protected bin Laden and al-Zawahri from U.S. offers of reward money or other incentives aimed at locating the men.

Yeah! Where's OFAMA BIN WADEN's betrayer gonna spend $25,000,000 anyway? Dubai hotel? One of the wait staff'll shove an ice pick in the traitors' head while he's opening a bottle of champagne! Trotsky-style!

Naw, after seeing the latest Zawahiri video featuring our favourite Islamic wonder congratulating Britain on beknighting Salman Rushdie, I have come to the conclusion that OFAMA BIN WADEN died in 2002 of acute liver failure.

I think all of his videos from that point on, even the campaign commercial he produced for John Kerry, was pieced together and voiced over in Doha, Qatar.

OFAMA BIN WADEN's videos totally suck! Terrible grainy footage, they always looks the same, they're impossible to understand unless they provide a transcription, and the lighting's straight out of a Toxic Avenger movie!

Honestly, looks like they played with old videos and had some professional voice dub in new lines along with the old.

Because its so fucked up, the state department cannot tell when it was made, and so they keep up appearances by saying its geniune new OFAMA BIN WADEN material.

Bullshit!

I mean, compare Zawahiri's beautiful, crystal-clear HD transmissions, which look like they're straight outta CNN studios in Atlanta, to OFAMA BIN WADEN's grainy, fucked up shit!

You too, shall understand that OFAMA BIN WADEN died in 2002 and was replaced by a Monty Python paper cut-out!!!

Jurched

I'd bet he is probably dead. If I was him I would flaunt my not-being-dead-ness as much as possible while still maintaining secrecy in location. I bet what Bruce Willis said in Grindhouse is true..