Biomechanical free gig 2nd try

Peter Day

Oct 14, 2001
Ickleford. Hitchin.UK
well not sure what went wrong with first attempt so here goes!

as i know some of you are Bio fans (and hopefully you already know about this) thought i'd post this for those who don't know. They are doing a free gig at Camden Underworld on Wednesday 18th at 1pm (on stage at 2pm). i'm presuming this is in the afternoon which i would hope so.

if anyone wants to come along and join me (i have that day off) for a few beers and a rockin' afternoon then just post a reply and we can meet up in the pub first for a beer.

anyhow hope all are okay. I'm afraid i will not be able to get along to the gig as i can't get the days off for that weekend :cry: sorry guys and gals have a fun time :headbang: :headbang:

hopefully catch up with you soon...stay rockin'
pete

Well an enjoyable day was had.
The gig was infact a record release/ promotion for the band care of Earache and Elitist.
The band came on stage at about 2.10 ran through a few numbers, some of which were off the new album which sounds absolutely awesome..i have a copy in my grubby little hands at this very moment....it rocks big time.
Tracks like Assaulter, Long time dead, survival and DNA metastasis, are cracking slabs of metal to vie with some of the classics.
shame no one else could make it form the site. still whilst chatting to people i did my bit and dropped Area 54's name into the converstions when i could. :headbang:
Lee form Elitist is a nice guy, and is the man championing the Bio's cause.
A few worthies there were Luke of Panic Cell and Shaun of Naphalm Death.
Oh and Free Beer :D