Biomechanical Free Gig in London!

AshOfThrash said:
Tried to get down but had to stay at college because I was doing live sound for a group on the performance course :(
Hope it went excellent!

It was a great night!

I'm sure the guys will be giging soon :)

Lee_B said:
What happened in the Dev? Did they not let you in because of the stupid dress code or something?
They weren't pleased with my comments about the music they were playing, so they asked me to leave, haha. PC cunts.

My downfall was the free whiskey. I'm feeling fine now, but I don't recall much of my journey home. I remember getting to Seven Sisters and having to change platform to get a train to Tottenham Hale, then the next thing I remember is being on a Stansted Express. Still, at least I made it.

Existenz said:
I had a great time! The Biomech boys were :kickass: free booze and food(Thank You Digby :) ). I think it was great to see youngsters at the gig, they've got great taste in music :D Nice to see you Adam, Steve, Peter and the rest.

Here is the set list

1 Enemy Within
2 The Empires of the Worlds
3 Existenz
4 Long Time Dead
5 Regenerated
6 Relinquished Destiny
7 Assaulter
8 Painkiller

ahhh no older songs :tickled:

dead6skin6mask6 said:
ahhh no older songs :tickled:

No 'Eight Moons' songs since it was a showcase for 'The Empires' :)

When they gig though they will be playing some tracks from Eight Moons aswell!

AlexGuinness said:
Thanks for a great show.

Loved the finalé of Painkiller!

It was fun!

I have to say we didn't expect so many people purely because it was in the middle of the day but we were pleasantly surprised so a big thanx to all who turned up :kickass:

Also thanx to Earache for flying all the dudes from all over the world to watch the gig! The beer consumed after the show was catastrophic for the record label's account :cool: ,
Not really but it went way overboard of what was planned...bring it ooooon :headbang: