Biomechanical Live @ Fopp Store!

Both bands were great last night.:headbang:
There was no need to show up early as the room never filled up. I took half a day off work and got down to London early to get a wristband that I never took out of my pocket and put on. There probably would have been twice as many people there if you charged a fiver. Londoners seem very suspicious of anything that is free.
Evile came on at about half past 7 and played for about half an hour. Half hour or so to change over and then Biomechanical played for about half an hour until 9.

Both bands were great last night.:headbang:
There was no need to show up early as the room never filled up. I took half a day off work and got down to London early to get a wristband that I never took out of my pocket and put on. There probably would have been twice as many people there if you charged a fiver. Londoners seem very suspicious of anything that is free.
Evile came on at about half past 7 and played for about half an hour. Half hour or so to change over and then Biomechanical played for about half an hour until 9.

Glad you had a great time.:kickass:

Yeah I think it put a few people off going that you needed a wrist band ect.

...bootleg ? 8)

I've managed to video a few gigs:Spin: , the last one was on the 3 Inches tour @ The Underworld. Haven't gone through it yet, but I doubt I'll be allowed to put anything online if the sound quality is bad though.

spockwin.jpg