Bionic Commando!

korruption

Amateur Dentist
May 13, 2002
Canada
Anyone diggit? I don't know about you guys but to me, it was one of the greatest NES games ever released and I remember playing it non-stop, just messing around with the arm and seeing what stunts I could pull off swinging off a light and landing on an enemy's head (then shooting him in the ass afterwards of course)... Then I see the trailer for Bionic Commando Rearmed for Xbox Live (and Playstation Network)--the 3D remake of that very classic for those who weren't aware and I just (insert over graphic expression involving uncontrolled urination or bowel movements here).

New bionic arm abilities such as picking up barrels--and other objects not fixed into the ground--and tossing them, and grabbing enemies with the arm, crushing their nuts into paste and chucking them into the river had me really pumped about the news, not to mention the trailer which segued the old NES game into the new remake. Also, you won't just be sauntering to the end of the room and blowing the fuck out of a defenseless computer while you stand there scratching your balls.

The new sequel (simply titled "Bionic Commando" for some reason) coming out looks awesome too but my nostalgia priority comes first. This game is gonna stomp!

Anyone else psyched as shit about this? Anyone? John, how bout you? :D

Anyone diggit? I don't know about you guys but to me, it was one of the greatest NES games ever released and I remember playing it non-stop, just messing around with the arm and seeing what stunts I could pull off swinging off a light and landing on an enemy's head (then shooting him in the ass afterwards of course)... Then I see the trailer for Bionic Commando Rearmed for Xbox Live (and Playstation Network)--the 3D remake of that very classic for those who weren't aware).

Haven't played this game before, just checked it out looks good
944602_20080118_screen012.jpg

and I just (insert over graphic expression involving uncontrolled urination or bowel movements here).
:lol:

I mainly play pc FPS / Action Adventure and some role playing games

Got for Xmas 'The Witcher' (action Roleplaying) it's really good

Some of my favourite games

Max Payne 1 & 2(That dream Sequence!!!!)
Grand Theft Auto (Just Brilliant)
Knights of the Old Republic(It's Star Wars :) )
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion -
Jedi Knight 2 (Outcast) (My very first game)

- Half Life 2 / Ep1 / Ep2 :worship: (Perfect !)
- Unreal Tournament series (currently in the process of beating UT3, again)
- Portal (this cake is great, it's so delicious and moist)
- F.E.A.R.

Try and get the first F.E.A.R., John... If you're into j-horror even a tiny bit, you'll have fun with this one.... The sequels aren't really worth it, really, but the first one... It's creepy and jumpy as hell, just like me. Oh wait...

- Half Life 2 / Ep1 / Ep2 :worship: (Perfect !)
- Unreal Tournament series (currently in the process of beating UT3, again)
- Portal (this cake is great, it's so delicious and moist)
- F.E.A.R.

Try and get the first F.E.A.R., John... If you're into j-horror even a tiny bit, you'll have fun with this one.... The sequels aren't really worth it, really, but the first one... It's creepy and jumpy as hell, just like me. Oh wait...

Woah I forgot about F.E.A.R really scary game and that girl!!!!!!!:zombie:

I loved the little things, noises... Stuff you could miss if you weren't looking in the right place at the right time... \m/>.<\m/ ! Now I wanna play it again !

I loved the little things, noises... Stuff you could miss if you weren't looking in the right place at the right time... m/>.<m/ ! Now I wanna play it again !

:D

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OFXrxm0vw5I&feature=related[/ame]