Bitch is Back

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Anyone remember BITCH back in the 1980's, I saw them play a few times in Hollywood, in fact I saw SLAYER as the opener(no album out yet), & AUGUST REDMOON as the support. Anyway The Bitch Is Back....................................................................................
From BlabberMouth.Net
Legendary '80s Californian act BITCH, fronted by Betsy "Bitch" Weiss, have reunited and will make their European live debut at the 2003 edition of Bang Your Head Festival on Jun. 27-28, 2003 in Balingen, Germany.

"Back in the Eighties, Betsy Weiss [became] known as 'Pat Benatar's evil twin' and sang herself into metal's hall of fame with her (back then) quite unusual and provocative S&M image and recordings like 'Be My Slave' or 'The Bitch Is Back'," reads an official Bang Your Head newsletter. Also newly confirmed to appear at the event is ex-IMPELLITTERI singer Rob Rock, who is currently working on his second solo album, due in early 2003.

The list of artists set to perform at Bang Your Head 2003 now looks like this:

TWISTED SISTER
SODOM
U.D.O
OVERKILL
ANNIHILATOR
DOKKEN
PINK CREAM 69
AXXIS
BRAINSTORM
HYPOCRISY
BITCH
ROB ROCK
AMON AMARTH
ANGEL WITCH

Yeah, I totally remember her! I never saw them play though.

Man, SODOM and Twisted Sister on the same bill, that rules!
Sodom will destroy everyone!

Supposedly Twisted Sister will be doing a tour here next summer with poison and some other lame hair band.
I always liked the old Twisted Sister material.