BK&BW 6-pack festival

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
kind of last minute notice for us, but what the hell.... Me and Sheri bought our tickets and we'll be attending the festival!!!
:headbang:

I'm looking forward to see the Jag Panzer guys (finally!!!), Elegy, Trouble and the mighty Candlemass!!!! It'll be funny to see those crazy, drunk Swede's in Evergrey perform twice this year! I look forward to having them drink all of us under the table... how those guys drink so much and keep from falling over is absolutly amazing! :saint:

The line-up they have for this festival rocks! Then it's off to yet another amazing Festival for ProgPower in Atlanta! The only thing that is going to wear me out is that I'll be flying to Cleveland for one weekend to rock and fly back...then having to climb in a bus three days latter and drive the same direction again and play the Classic Metal Festival in Chicago... oh well... it's all metal, gotta love it!!! I sure wish these things were closer to home....

:Smokin:

\m/
Dustin

Hugo - s/t

Hey while you're there, see if you can run into a dude named Jeff Dennis. He's a real cool dude, and he and Chris are real good friends. He'll be at the show for sure. I was supposed to go, but the relocation to Utah has kinda killed that trip for me.

I'll keep my eye out! In fact, tell the guy to look for a bald dude with a huge goatee:D

You guys are re-locating to Utah? when is this supposed to happen?

I'm looking forward to this festival... I know a lot of people that are going from all over the states and will probably see some of them at Progpower as well!

\m/
Dustin

We will, (or at least I will be) back in Utah no later than a week from today. I'm not sure if our bass player is gonna make it out or not. He just had a baby and has the girlfriend and family thing going. I'm pretty sure Steve is gonna make it, but he's got a $40,000 dollar a year job right now, so he may not make it either. None the less, the Deathead record is still coming out on Metal Ink Records before years end.