Brainstorm added to BW&BK Fest in Cleveland!

alexofbodom

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
Now I am pissed I can't go! Grave Digger, Brainstorm, and Primal Fear on same festival! Oh well... There is a good chace that I will go to Wacken this year and all three bands are confirmed for that festival. No doubt that BW&BK is the second best festival in US after ProgPower.

Wow, I can't believe they got Brainstorm. Anyway, I'm hoping Glenn got, in my opinion, Andy Frank's better half, Symphorce!!!! Although Brainstorm are pretty solid as well!

This is awesome news. I already ordered my ticket for Brave Words and the line up keeps getting better. Grave Digger is what made me to decide to make the journey from New Jersey but seeing Primal Fear, Seven Witches, Brainstorm, Doro, Shadowkeep and more on this bill make it all so much more worth it. I believe they still have more to announce.

Emerald Sword said:
May I ask you where you heard of this, since I haven't seen it on Bravewords.com? I've checked other places, too and couldn't find it. That is great news, though if you are right. Thanx!
I got an email from Bravewords. I am on their mail-list since I attended last year's BW&BK fest.