Black Dahlia Murder - Moonlight Equilibrium Cover & Mix/Master

Sounds pretty cool, dude!
I can't tell if it's the tone or the way it was played, but the rhythm guitars feel kinda lifeless.
You could probably sculpt out more of the mids and low mids on the drums. They're a little muddy sounding.

It would be cool to mess with the tracks if you end up loading them!

Stems could be uploaded if needed. :) Or if anyone wants them.

Would be great to have them !
Really nice mix dude, I really enjoy the drums, guitars are good maybe there is too much gain on it and a little bit to loud!

I had a quick look at it but the tempo of the midi tracks was drifting from the audio.
Could you confirm the tempos

Finally got around to mixing these!

Overall I'm pretty happy with how this came out. Thanks for uploading the tracks!

Last edited by a moderator:
:kickass: Nice job. :) But sounds like there is some pumping going on and the automation for the solo comes is a bit later coming back to the original volume. But overall very sweet.

:kickass: Nice job. :) But sounds like there is some pumping going on and the automation for the solo comes is a bit later coming back to the original volume. But overall very sweet.

Are there any particular spots where it was pumping? I didn't hear any on the rendered MP3 before I uploaded it.
As for the automation, I'm guilty as charged there haha. I only spent 3-4hrs on this for fun since I love this song!

Thanks for checking it out.

Maybe it's just me but from 1:30 'til the solo i fell like a pumping effect and a small amount from 2:15 to 2:33 or it's the low end from the bass that's wobbling around. As I said, the overall is fine :) :) :)