Black Dahlia - Worldwide Premiere at Bradford

MarkJ

Nov 1, 2002
Solihull, UK
Visit site
Black Dahlia got its world wide premiere last night at Bradford Rios - and boy was it heavy - I think its even heavier live than on the Album.

The gig was sold out over a week ago and there were 1000 people in the venue - the walls were dripping and the pit moshed big time!!!

I read the stuff in the previous thread about the shows and sometimes I think people just want it all - like they want a 3 hour set with every song the band ever did being played - there will always be some songs that we like that dont get played - Anthrax said they were gonna swop things about a bit - I saw the Glasgow show too and the set had some changes - Black Dahlia was in , I am the law was an encore, and I heard that Madhouse might be making an appearance - they play something from every album - are there many bands that can say that.

And for those of you who dont like "this" or dont like "that" - then just rememeber that there are loads of new Antharx fans who havent heard the likes of Antisocial or I'm The Man live!!!!

I expect the Bristol show to have some more changes in it so whilst the main set wil remain constant there will be new songs every night - the best thing to do is to get along and see them at least twice ( or maybe 3 times !!!!)

I have heard Lone Justice Live - L'Amours in NYC when Anthrax played 2 shows as "Satan's Lounge band"!!!!

I agree that Lone Justice is one of my fave tracks - but as I said - no-one is gonna get everything they want!!!

and is there any need to diss the band???

MarkJ said:
I have heard Lone Justice Live - L'Amours in NYC when Anthrax played 2 shows as "Satan's Lounge band"!!!!

I agree that Lone Justice is one of my fave tracks - but as I said - no-one is gonna get everything they want!!!

True, but we hope that those who pound their fists and complain a lot will.

I like Lone Justice but I don't see the big deal about them playing it. I'd much rather see more than a handful of others but then again, that's just me.