bradford/bristol gigs........

The only mag i buy these days is terrorizer and sometimes metal hammer

No metal bands like motorhead halford do interviews with them there a joke give bands like manowar halford shit reviews and and give bands like inme korn 5 k's fucking bollocks

And they only seem to praise bands which are big at the moment like finch what is the fuss over them

They should have given those tickets to fans who acctually like anthrax not some assholes who are just going to eat crisps and drink coke for free

I like krushers rants about kerrap tho :)

hahah yeah krush rules man....... he knows all :)..... still who needs kerrap, i never liked nme the first time round.......

looking above......i knew rios was only a grand, thought 2500 seemed way generous, even with 1000 tho that crowd gave it their all, seriously seriously good night.... andl the boys will easily get that number at the astoria anyhoo, twill be good to show em the support they deserve......mmmmmm.....

can';t say nuff good things bout thrax right now.....like scotty said, they are all metal!!! and still into "tits, tits, cars and the METAL GLOVE !!!"

bassbar said:
the bristol bierkeller gig was totally amazing. hugely loud and totally crushing :headbang:

all i could hear til lunchtime was eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :cool:

This man is right, what a night! Best gig at the Bierkellar since Exodus in 1990 (elitist reference there.....now I must fit in on this board, LOL)

did anybody else notice how many guitar solos were cut out????

Rich

Judge Dread said:
Who was the support?

I'm going to see them tomorrow in Wolverhampton, can't fucking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

support was....ummmm....i forgot

anthrax wiped them from my memory :D

i missed the first one, but it was some local punk band. the second support were called fourhour...something, can't quite remember. pretty average i thought, but then they all pale to insignificance when the headliners came on :headbang:

i didn't see the first support at the bristol gig think like the dude above says they were a local band, they had alocal act on at bradford too, but i saw fourway kill at bristol and thought they weren't bad to be honest, had a couple of good choons anyway......but yeah fairpoint about anthrax erasing them form our memories , they killed all.....i am loving this tour, man i wish i could get to the wolverhampton gig, or at worst the manchester one..........

I will put up a set list as soon as I get back (or next morning).

I heard they put up a Raging Bull back drop at one gig? Nice touch I think, I've got a poster with Scott Ian and John Bush and the quote from Scott Ian is "We got punched alot but never went down". Last fight in raging bull quote "You hit me, I never went down... I NEVER WENT DOWN!".

ACE FILM, NICE TOUCH.

CANT FUCKIN WAIT, GETTIN CLOSE NOW!

I thought Bradford Rio's held a lot more than that. I saw Yngwie there in 1994 and saw some figures on his site and it said more than 1000, and it wasn't as packed as the Anthrax gig, ( probably fabricating the figures to satisfy his ego with his dying fanbase ), oh well, it certainly felt like 2000 people crushing me against the barriers. I still have aches, pains and many bruises to remember the gig by!!!

Anyway, Big John, I thought you and your band played really well that night and you did get a good response, especially when the kids asked for a plectrum and you replied 'I've only got one', that was a classic!!

By the way, it's Joel here, so I'll probably see you in the next few weeks in the Empress, if not, I'll probably see you at Bloodstock, are you still playing there????

A question asked way back on this thread about sales figures for WCFYA, i don't know exact figures, but i do know that it sold out pretty much everywhere accross the UK in the first week and that now the limited edition is now completely sold out!
Just as happenstance (lol), you can win a signed copy of the limited edition WCFYA on my site at www.viewfromthepit.com