BLACK FRIDAY Special

Hello folks!

If you are a fan of death/black metal and live in or around Sydney we have a gig for you this Friday June 13 at BJ's Nightclub at 195 Oxford Street Bondi Junction featuring Intorment Black (CD Launch), Demonicus (ACT), Dissension (Wagga), Shatterwrath (ACT), Forlorn Suffering & Eternal Dark (Orange).Doors open at 7.30PM 8PM-3AM Over 18's only

Inhouse DJs Ragnarok and Astennu as well as special guest DJs are playing your favourite death/black metal tracks all night till 3AM. Request are available

FREE POOL!!! HOUSE BEERS AND HOUSE SPIRITS ARE ONLY $4

Hope to see you at the gig!

Hello guys!

Secratain have pulled out of this Friday's show at BJ's due to their singer leaving the band. Also some bands have asked me to change place around with other bands as due to their personal commitments they wound't be able to play the times I've allocated them so I've made some changes.

Here's the details and set times for this Friday's gig

Doors open at 7.30PM Bands 8PM-2AM Venue is open till 3AM BJ's Bondi Junction 195 Oxford Street Bondi Junction

Intorment Black- 8.30-9.00
Demonicus (ACT)-9.20-9.50
Dissension (Wagga)-10.10-10.50
Forlorn Suffering- 11.10-11.55
Eternal Dark (Orange)-12.15-12.55
Shatterwrath (ACT)- 1.15-1.55

DJs Ragnarok and Astennu as well as special guest DJs are playing your favourite black/death metal tracks all night till 3AM. Requests are available

FREE POOL!!! HOUSE BEERS AND HOUSE SPIRITS ARE ONLY $4.

Hope to see you all at the show

Regards

Alex