Black Frost 'Atmospheric Black Metal'

the new song they got up doesnt sound quite like there older stuff. but ya they arent trying to copy the bands they listen to. just draw inspiration from them.

thanks for checking out the band. I'll check out your.

oh well cant please everyone eh.
lol.gif

I find Fafnir sounds quite symphonic at times too. is that keys i hear and clean vocals? oh how untr00 of you. haha

they have another demo song up called "Cries Of The Ancient Spirits" and i was told tonight that there might be another one up my the end of the month.

Black Frost might release an EP with these demo tracks with the drum machine till they can find a new drummer.

July 17th - Paramount Lounge - Moncton, NB
Thy Flesh Consumed & Black Frost & 3rd Band TBA
+19 & $5 at door​
July 31st - Paramount Lounge - Moncton, NB
Tormented & Earth A.D. & Black Frost & Slaughter Of Saints
+19 & $5 at door​

Black Frost has released an EP entitled "The Dark Winds...". On it is one studio track along with The whole live set from the Killing Christ show on july 17th. This EP is in a slim case with a fully colored insert. The CD itself is a burn thought. there was about 80 made. all hand numbered. If anyone is intrested in getting a copy of it PM me about it.

The price is 7 bucks canadian (5 for the CD 2 for shipping) if you live in canada. 7USD anywhere else in the world.