Black Lagoon.

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site
Don't know if your interested Lagoon, but Live/wire (an AC/DC tribute band) are playing at The Half Moon, Torquay Road, Paignton this friday. I'm not sure how far away that is from you.

I've heard their CD and it's pretty good. I work with the singers brother! Should be a good night if you can get along.

Yeah go for it mate! The singer does quite a good impression of Bon Scott, he's actually very good. He does tend to sing the Brian Johnson stuff in a Bon Scott voice though (judging by the CD), but all in all they sound cracking. I will be interested to hear what you think of them.

They played in London the night Saxon played Brussels, so I couldn't go. But I'll definitely go next time they play my way.

Yeah Live/Wire are from Hull Eagle.

Oh what a decision Lagoon! Haven't heard anything about Hells Bells, so I can't help you with your decision! But I don't think you will be disappointed with Live/Wire. But then again, Hells Bells may be way better! So who the fuck knows! :lol:

I ended up going to see the best reunion gig ever instead. It was the DRINK PROBLEM reunion.
Its a group of friends who play in the best comedy rock band since the Macc Lads. They played under a full size stonehenge stage set and were dressed in drag. There set included a metal version of Linol Ritches Hello, a reggae version of Pretty Vacent and other classics such as Lardass, Oh he's a fuckin wanker, and Postman Pat.
Quality entertainment