Black Lion Audio introduces API 312 clone

Seems like this stuff might be cool. If and where possible, it's always nice to get a kit and build it yourself, but affordable, pre-assembled clones are welcome.

They're gonna be doing comparison clips tomorrow if he can :)

Wonder what sort of price this will come in at?

$299. It's insane, if they sound close then I suspect that a LOT of people will be jumping on this!

This sounds pretty interesting. That said, is anyone else desperate for an actual press release/one-sheet instead of searching through posts on their FB wall?

I pressume you'll be able to order it in the EU. BLA has no problem shipping here, and allthough it might to through a retailer, I think they are smart enough to not kill their business.

I've go the Auteur pre-amp and I'm really satisfied with that one. Had contact with them a few weeks ago, they finally are getting a rackmount for the Auteur preampt, which I'm also stoked about.

I pressume you'll be able to order it in the EU. BLA has no problem shipping here, and allthough it might to through a retailer, I think they are smart enough to not kill their business.

I've go the Auteur pre-amp and I'm really satisfied with that one. Had contact with them a few weeks ago, they finally are getting a rackmount for the Auteur preampt, which I'm also stoked about.
I asked them if they had any information on the European distribution and they answered:
"Not yet. We're limiting US availability to one dealer, and we'll probably do the same for EU".
I hope we won't get price-raped.

Two of these and two GAP-73s would make for nice ghetto fab preampage methinks.