Black Lion Mods

Just got my digi 002 back with tweakhead mod. I'm about to record some guitar tonight for my first test. I'm real pumped to hear this thing now.

I will try and get some samples posted asap.....

I just got an Digi 003 Rack and I'd like to hear if the 002 mods really are that good..i might have to get it done myself

Well I'm not sure how the 003 and 002 stack up but i think the mod is money well spent honestly to get 4 good mic pre's and power supply and clock upgrade. Tweakhead baby :headbang:

I'm thinking of having my 003R modded. My only concern is that it voids my warranty w/Digi + the insurance I bought from GC.

If something were to happen, I'd pretty much be F'ed. So, it may be smart to wait a bit for the 003 owners just in case there is some kind of flaw w/the unit the we don't yet know about.

However, according to BLA the 003 w/all the mods sounds better than the 002 w/all the mods. FWIW. =)

I sent my 002R in early on to get the preamp & clock upgrade. When it came back I was more than happy. It sounded like a blanket was taken off the audio.

If you're using a mac, though, I would stay away from the M-Audio stuff.

Yea dude b.l.a. is pretty sweet though and have read some amazing stories how they will bend over back wards to help you out if something goes wrong with you 002 or 003. Just amazing customer service. They also give you a 2 year warranty which is unheard of in modding. These guys are great but i do understand you paying extra for the insurance but dam dude its hard to pass there mod up!!

Fuck i sold my boat motor just so i could get this mod :headbang:

If something were to happen, I'd pretty much be F'ed. So, it may be smart to wait a bit for the 003 owners just in case there is some kind of flaw w/the unit the we don't yet know about.

If something were to happen, BLA would probably take care of you...

They had a couple kinks in the beginning, but I think they've sussed it out.