Black Majesty anyone?

NorseBlood

franks n steins
Nov 6, 2013
Smashville
I've been looking at the listing on wikipedia of all the past bands who have played at ProgPowerUSA, and I'm surprised the Australian band Black Majesty has never played at the event. Is it just too far to travel for these guys? Have they never been invited?

Also, any comments on Pegazus? Are they popular in Oz? Im thinking they would make a good addition to a ProgPower lineup too.

I've been looking at the listing on wikipedia of all the past bands who have played at ProgPowerUSA, and I'm surprised the Australian band Black Majesty has never played at the event. Is it just too far to travel for these guys? Have they never been invited?

Also, any comments on Pegazus? Are they popular in Oz? Im thinking they would make a good addition to a ProgPower lineup too.

I like Black Majesty but enjoy Pegazus a lot more. Very good traditional metal. However, if Danny Cecati would come back on vocals, they'd be better.

As for playing PP, maybe Glenn is just not a fan, or it's too expensive to bring bands from Oz to USA.

I like Black Majesty but enjoy Pegazus a lot more. Very good traditional metal. However, if Danny Cecati would come back on vocals, they'd be better.

As for playing PP, maybe Glenn is just not a fan, or it's too expensive to bring bands from Oz to USA.

I have a freind from out that way....very very high price to fly out and to that area.

I just did a search on Expedia for plane fare and hotels for 6 people from Melbourne Australia to Atlanta. Starts at $2600 for a weeks stay during PP-XV. Thats PER PERSON. Whoa.

Yeah, the Aussies make amazing power and prog metal, but seeing Voyager on the bill was probably a huge anomaly for what we can expect in the future. Sucks, because that's really the only way foreign power metal bands ever get to play in the states.