black metal/ambient/ritual demos

ohiogrinder

New Metal Member
Mar 15, 2006
I'm looking for black/noise/ambient stuff, demos only. I plan on downloading a huge amount of them this coming weekend and need some recs. whether it be straight raw BM, dark ambient, or black metal noise, send your recommendations here.

ive recently stumbled upon Enbilulugugal, Wold. harsh black noise etc.. give it a go. also may give some of them lln projects a shot. amaka hahina, moevot etc..

Altorių Šešėliai? i just downloaded the Ir Nusinese Saule Miskai demo a few days ago and it's excellent. I ordered the debut album and I can't wait to hear it. Fans of Negura Bunget should check this band out.

I've had this for ages, absoloutely fantastic. Still haven't heard the full length 'Speckledy Falcons'.
I always bring AS up when someone is looking for something similair to Agalloch.
don't know what Hatebreeder was on about with that Caribbean thing though, the sole member is Lithuanian... although I can't tell if it's a man or woman... It really looks like a woman, but i can't be sure - http://www.altoriuseseliai.projektas.lt/grafika/foto/010-2006.12.jpg