black metal find of the day

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
1496270.gif

Named after the bad guy wizard from the Smurfs and a band whose two songs on mp3.com are "Upon the Mountain of Serpents" which is about Lord Skelator and "The Legions of Ganon." I remember seeing a couple years ago that they are from CT but now they say they are from an unknown location, just like the Ultimate Warrior. I guess these guys have also finally decided to not take themselves so seriously anymore.

Dood, Gargamel are some hip cats. We got the Legions of Ganon tape a couple years back and played it on our radio show. Good shit, filled with video game sounds and Space Ghost references.

Gargamel was a junkie...that's why he was always hunting some unknow blue creatures which he used to call as "smurfs"...

Originally posted by chupe666
Dood, Gargamel are some hip cats. We got the Legions of Ganon tape a couple years back and played it on our radio show. Good shit, filled with video game sounds and Space Ghost references.

well that sounds to me like they approached it with the right attitude and don't really take themselves so seriously which is always a good thing.

Originally posted by Baliset

Named after the bad guy wizard from the Smurfs and a band whose two songs on mp3.com are "Upon the Mountain of Serpents" which is about Lord Skelator and "The Legions of Ganon." I remember seeing a couple years ago that they are from CT but now they say they are from an unknown location, just like the Ultimate Warrior. I guess these guys have also finally decided to not take themselves so seriously anymore.

haha with a little bit of fancy editing, I don't look so ignorant anymore AND Alex looks like he is nuts. nice!