Black Tears - new video, by Heaven Shall Burn

Yeah, it's beyond me why they bothered to do a video of a cover song (not to mention that it's a horrible video anyway). The cover itself though is no better than the video either. It's all well and good if you want to add your own spin to a cover song, but at least try to stick to the melody/riffs etc.

I've never been a HSB fan though, so that may have been a slight influence as to why I think the cover sucked :p

The worst thing is looking at the comments for the original song (as well as the Eternal Tears of Sorrow cover) on youtube and the like.

Here's a selection:
Heaven Shall Burn's cover is so much better.

They absolutely raped this song.
singer is shit..
HSB version is much better... this singer sounds not good to me...
this one is shit
hsb forever
Orginal was good, heaven shall burn's cover is perfect.
heaven shall burn owns this song m/

Perfect bloody view on what's wrong with your standard music fan these days.

I hate you for telling me about this Gordana.

God, that is just downright depressing. How can these people say the HSB version is better than the EoS one. Pisses me off. I bet they think that HSB made the song originally and EToS and EoS were actually covering it too.

What ever happend to adding the [cover] tag to cover songs? There are alot of lesser informed fans of both EToS and HSB who think the songs are originals.

Lol, alot of people do. The comments posted earlier came from the video I posted up way back. Nearly every day I get some schmuck who thinks A.) HSB's version is superior in every way or B.) They think that EoS covered the song.