Black Thirteen: Pants Filled With Poo...

Joecephus

Mar 15, 2005
Cleveland, OH
www. joecephus.com
via Blabbermouth

"It's something I've always wanted to do, and I've always been trying to figure out how can I do this, how would I ever make this possible," he tells Decibel magazine about the upcoming trek. "I've seen [Henry] Rollins do it all these years; I saw Rollins, maybe on the first time he ever did a tour I went to see what it was going to be about. I mean, I am a huge fan of Rollins' music and I had read all his books at the time, so I really knew that he had a point of view and something he needed to express and he did it really well. It's something that I always wanted to do and I finally had the opportunity this year; doing this one-off show in London. I was approached by the band's agent, who basically put it together, and asked, 'Are you interested in doing this?' And I said, 'Absolutely. I've been kinda waiting for this to happen but I didn't know how to kick-start it.' I did the one show in London and I enjoyed myself so much, I had such a good time with it that I was like, 'Can I do more of this? How do we do more of this?' They came back and said, 'There's a lot of interest in it, do you wanna do a tour?' I was like, 'Sign me up! Let's find a window when it works and go and do it.'"

I kinda want to hear that Lemmy story

Last edited by a moderator: