Black Tide?

I like the no moshing rule as well. That's why I quit going to concerts in the 90s. Took away all enjoyment of the show when my only choices were to come home black and blue or sit up in the nose bleed seats. It's fine for punk and hardcore concerts (as I won't be attending them anyway), but for old school bands moshing should be banned. I'm too old for that kind of stupidity!

Shit, I guess I'm the only one here who likes the moshing. But then again, I'm only 15, so I've yet to learn not to like it the hard way.
The way I see it, it's kinda boring just standing there and headbanging. I want to move around a little. I like the physical contact, you know? I mean, I've gotten some bruises, but I don't care. I go to have a great time.

If you're not a fan of the band or know little to no material yeah its boring, its rather exicitng to see a band you love and I havent felt the need to express myself to running into other(more than likely fat sweaty stinky mother fuckers who are either drunk/stoned), just me personally obviously