BLAZE will rule Bloodstock!!!

TP

Apr 17, 2001
USA
Visit site
Check out the brand new BLAZE site by clicking banner. New album info, tour dates, and more! Free sound samples from the new live album too!

:headbang:

They didn't manage to rule the Totalrock fest show a month or so ago, so I don't know how they'll manage to do it at Bloodstock ;)

Mark said:
They didn't manage to rule the Totalrock fest show a month or so ago, so I don't know how they'll manage to do it at Bloodstock ;)

I have to disagree with ya there Mark, 54 were very good but BLAZE were amazing :) (unless yer talking about Orange Goblin - but I missed them)

....or I could just be biased towards my favourite band...

I've seen Blaze about 5 or 6 times over the last couple of years and always they've delivered the goods. It will be good to see them at a decent UK event alongside proven quality live bands such as: Nightwish, Hammerfall and Saxon.

They deserve to be playing better events then totalrockfest and at bloodstock their metal will be tested on British Soil - I cannot wait!

However I think it will be Masterplan that end up ruling the fest!

Caroline said:
I have to disagree with ya there Mark, 54 were very good but BLAZE were amazing [...] or I could just be biased towards my favourite band...
Yeah, you're probably biased. Truth be told, it was probably the strongest I've seen 54 and the weakest I've seen Blaze. Blaze was still the better band on the night, but definitely not up to their previous high standards, and neither band could be said to have "ruled". Oh, and you didn't miss much by not seeing Orange Goblin :)