blending :(

corymg

Feb 19, 2012
a question i actually tried to look for an answer to first lol.
when i am using the SSD and loading sturgis samples into them and trying to blend them... ex i take 2 ssd snares and one sturgis snare and make them all active on the c1 of the drummap, and when i click the c1 button u can hear all 3 being played, but when i program in the actual notes and play back the track, only the sturgis drums are being played.

i re loaded everything a second time and that time only the ssd snares played.

i am confused to why this is happening when i have all three set the the same mapping key and all three light up when u click the c1 button in mapping

they are thats what i meant by i have them on the same 'button'
theyre on the same midi channel and i have all three programmed to the same 'button' = the c1 note on the drum map and i have all 3 snares in the SSD player mapping setup set to c1 and when u click the preview button to hear it, u hear all three hit, u see them all light up in the ssd player, but then when you put the actuall hit notes in the drummap, (and u see all three set to c1) only one snare plays

Not midi NOTE...

midi CHANNEL...

Most daws take inputs for up to like... a shitload of midi channels.

You need to make sure that all the drums you're using are on either omni channel meaning (all) or channel 1.