Bless the Century Child

Which Nightwish album is your favorite?

• Total voters
Nightwish is a great band! as much as I like all the albums the one I've been listening the most too is Century Child. I just saw them Satrurday in Montreal and they were astonishing. Tarja's voice sounds as good live as it does on the CD's. Great show!

They're more like melodic opera metal...or something. What does it matter? If you like it then it's good music.
You should check out the rest of their albums.

dont worry Shogunautz i'll made your thread all seem worth while,

NIGHTWISH ARE GOOD, ESPECIALLY LIVE!

(tarja is prety)

I think alot of people think they are too "cool" or "hardcore" to listen to female operatic vocals. I think Nightwish is amazing and Oceanborn would get my vote for their best CD.

epi5ode666 said:
dont worry Shogunautz i'll made your thread all seem worth while,

NIGHTWISH ARE GOOD, ESPECIALLY LIVE!

(tarja is prety)

I agree with you (esp for the last part :D ) but I saw them live twice (once in 1999 and once on the 17th of August 2003, btw it was Tarja's birthday), and I must admit that I was a bit disappointed by the second show, compared to the 1999 one... They don't have good tastes when it comes to choose a setlist :D Only one song from Oceanborn!!!!! And they only played 1h15-1h20. It's not very long for a headliner... (think that Therion played for almost 2 hours and a half on the Secret Of The Runes Tour). Add to that the fact that it was an open air show and it rained throughout Nighwish's gig... A bit disappointing, though it is still a great band live