Blessed Yule

Happy "turning-of-the-wheel", everyone!

(It was fools who changed the name of this great season feast to chri.... yes, that word. Happily, we didn't do that up here north :D )

Tíl árs ok frithar - for good year and peace

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Happy "turning-of-the-wheel", everyone!

(It was fools who changed the name of this great season feast to chri.... yes, that word. Happily, we didn't do that up here north :D )

Tíl árs ok frithar - for good year and peace

Thanks!

Happy Solstice, Sacaea-Saturnalia, Yule.... a happy and peaceful New Year.

For a change we have snow here, so beautiful, I'll take my camera for some nice shots later...

Originally posted by Algol
.....and may 2002 bring us much Joy and Prosperity!

(and a new Vintersorg album and DVD, and hopefully a Vintersorg US tour)
\

2002 is going to be godly, damn near all my favorite bands are coming out with cds and dvds,

VINTERSORG RULES! WOOOOOO! :D

I wish you all a happy ending of this year, and a good begining on the commin´!

-phyros (where? It´s snowing where?! Noooo! Please!! Not more snow!)

Originally posted by Phyros
I wish you all a happy ending of this year, and a good begining on the commin´!

-phyros (where? It´s snowing where?! Noooo! Please!! Not more snow!)

Hey Phyros, send some snow to Germany :)
I don't mind having it, better then the damn rain!
It's more fun seeing the snow falling and have a good drink then watching the flipping rain. :)

Originally posted by Morgana

It's more fun seeing the snow falling and have a good drink then watching the flipping rain. :)

Not much snow down there, eh? Up here everthing's white, and I love it. It's beginning to get a little cold, though. With degrees down to 25- (Celsius) even a tusse like me starts to freeze :eek:
........But it's fun to!! He-he :D And it reminds me of that beautiful song "Isjungfrun" from "Till fjälls"

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

Not much snow down there, eh? Up here everthing's white, and I love it. It's beginning to get a little cold, though. With degrees down to 25- (Celsius) even a tusse like me starts to freeze :eek:
........But it's fun to!! He-he :D And it reminds me of that beautiful song "Isjungfrun" from "Till fjälls"

I can imagine... wish to have snow too
Everything looks much more beautiful outside than the way it looks like now. :cry:
... and I don't mind -25 C, when I spent a winter in NYC it was most time -30 C

Originally posted by Morgana

I can imagine... wish to have snow too
Everything looks much more beautiful outside than the way it looks like now. :cry:
... and I don't mind -25 C, when I spent a winter in NYC it was most time -30 C

Wishes do come true! When I did this wish it start snowing, now it's early in the morning ( about 4 o'clock) and we have about 10-15 cm snow! I just woke up and had a feeling I need to pull the roller blind up.
Wow! Magical, I took my camera and did some night shots of this magical moment! The garden so beautiful...

It's snowing here at the moment, but it really sucks. Not much snow and it melts immediatelly... we never have more than 3 days snow here... this sucks. Warm in the summer, rain in winter.

P.S.: some nice words about Yule

BETLEHEM

Betlehem,
You abode of lies,
Vanish,
Vanish from our world

You stain Yule
With your filthiness,
You stain our celebration
With thy lies

Betlehem,
Vanish with your lies,
Your saviors born
From a human

O, you abode of great crimes,
You have smothered our beautiful traditions
With filthy christian lies,
You have smothered the celebration of winter
With your damned jesus christ

...Vanish, Betlehem,
Take your lies with you
You have stained Yule
With all your filthiness

In your embrace was
No white savior born,
In your skies no angelchoir
Ever sang,
Lies,
All lies,
Lies of the christians

...Disappear, Betlehem,
With all of your lies,
And so your filth
Shall vanish
From the feast of Yule

Originally posted by sinsofman
what is a tusse?....
god i luv the cold....it's 40deg celcius here at the moment
i hate the fucken heat lol

40 degrees?!!!! How glad I'm not you! Or where you are! Warm weather means summer, summer means spiders, and spiders means me freaking out... :eek:
A tusse is a magical creature, by the way. A little trollish, a little like a fearie, just that they don't have wings, and usually they live in the mountains (inside them).
Well, happy new year, anyway! May it bring happyness and good fortune! (It did for me. A few degrees warmer - without getting warm outside - meant my door, the handle and the lock on it is not white with frost on the inside anymore. So now it's not all that cold inside my cozy little cave anymore. ;) )