Blessed Yule

Silkie

twillight child
Sep 27, 2001
Border Of Reality
Thought I start already wishing you all a good Yule, merry X-mas, blessed Winter Solstice and what ever you celebrate or not... skål!

Skål is fine with me
weihnachten002.gif

I'm sure k-mak agrees on that one
weihnachten016.gif

Should I tell him that I bought loads of beer? Hey K-mak, I bought 1/2 liter cans, each for 14 cent... needless to tell how my two weeks vacation will look like... :D

Originally posted by Kalmakoff
14 cents?! :eek: ...someone send me to germany....
if you ever happen to come to Germany - did I tell you you are hellcome to drop in at my place? Same goes for John but I think it's very unlikely in the near future....

also originally posted by the surely hangoverish Finn
they were 1.46 £ a ½litre can...
You paid in Pounds?? :confused:
well, the beer was that cheap because from january on we will have to pay deposit on all bottles and cans. But the shops haven't systems for returning them (I remember in Sweden they had machines where you put the bottles in and you got the money back) so for now they try to get rid of all one-way-bottles and cans.

Originally posted by Gaunerin
if you ever happen to come to Germany - did I tell you you are hellcome to drop in at my place? Same goes for John but I think it's very unlikely in the near future....

Sure I'll do some droppings at your place... :D

Originally posted by Gaunerin You paid in Pounds?? :confused:
[/B]

goddamn....that looked too much like the euro... :p

yeah, it's the symbol for the British Pound. That's why I wondered k-mak paid his beer with it. He was obviously drunk by the time he typed this ( ;) ) and he meant € (which is the symbol for the Euro)