Blessthefall - Walk On Water (stems)

RokitProd

Mar 3, 2015
Hey guys,

Found this over at ultimate stem share; a really good cover of blessthefall - Walk on water (including vocals)

You'll find the stems here - https://db.tt/bebvVBsR

Happy mixing

Here is my attempt!

Last edited:
Sup'
here is my try:

I suck at lead guitars, and even more in low gain ... that's why it sounds a little bit trebbly and since I'm sick these days I'm too lazy to correct the volume of this lead guitar.

What I used for the guitars and bass tone:
OD808 5150 (I turned the OD808 off for the clean guitars)
B7K
Tons of EQ
Black magic.

Last edited:
RokitProd, that's a sick mix! The guitars sound crystal clear and play nice with the drums and bass. Any post-processing tips?

Sound really nice! You could just try to spent more time on vlocities to get these drums sound more natural. For me it's just a bit too artifact or my ears are just tired... :p

RokitProd, that's a sick mix! The guitars sound crystal clear and play nice with the drums and bass. Any post-processing tips?
Hey man, and thanks! :) Post processing? Do you mean on the master bus?

Sound really nice! You could just try to spent more time on vlocities to get these drums sound more natural. For me it's just a bit too artifact or my ears are just tired... :p
Thanks! Yeah man I know, I just used the drum midi as is was and didn't do a whole of humanizing them, although I agree it would improve the drums a bit!

thank you for the stems ! there are awesome.
here's my try :

Last edited: