Blind Guardian April 12 London

I don't feel particularly keen on going to the Forum (there's something I just don't like about going up there), but yes, I do plan on going to this one.

Just a silly indescribable thing that I can't quite put my finger on. Whenever I hear something is at the Forum, I think "Oh god, I've got to get the tube to Kentish Town, then I've got to walk all the way from the tube station to the venue." I'm not sure why I feel like that. I much prefer using the bus, but using the tube is hardly unbearable pain and torture. And it's not a long walk between the tube station and the Forum, either. I used to walk 2 miles to get to and from work every day, so I think I can manage that.

I don't know when you look at what The Who or Deep Purple or Motorhead any of the stadium-fillers are charging I feel a lot better about all my power metal concerts. Especially for BG, the top dog.

I hear ya Dom.......I just look at it £30 for a ticket, £40 for a train, £30 food/drinks, £10-15 for a taxi home from the station. Expensive night out.

Makes a big difference if you don't have the travel costs of course