Sonata Arctica/Freedom Call May 1st London

Now, usually at something like this, I would look to see the support band only (Twilight Force will also be playing this, BTW). But I simply don't know if I'll be working that day, and if so, if I can get out on time.

Well, after witnessing FC live over 4 nights on the recent tour...I'm happy to report that the band are on fire and the May show should be something killer :)

Got to say that Chris, Lars, Ramy and Ilker are some of the genuinely nice guys in metal and it was great to spend tme hanging out with these guys even if on the last night I ended up with about 2 hours sleep before a mad dash from Uden back to Frankfurt for the flight home :)

So having toured twice with FC now.......I need the hat trick, hahaha!

Haha! Excellent! I've had too many catastrophic flights from Frankfurt, I hope it wasn't from Hahn!

FC are terrific bunch of lads and they don't take themselves too seriously. Which is what you need in power metal and in life!

If you guys are at that show in May then my ticket just because the hottest one of the year :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I can't believe we were both in the same pub before the show as well mate :-( Best laid plans eh? I was in there with Alessio and my old mate Orlando.

Yeah it was a cool night.....got to say, didn't think much of Twilight Force but I'm not a fan of capes and masks and all that as you know lol! The sound guy didnt do them or FC any favours really. Shame FC didn't bring Felix (their usual sound guy) over for this one as he is fantastic.

Nontheless a cracking night out.........really enjoyed catching up with so many folk and great to see so many PQ fans coming over to chat