Blind Guardian In Store Signing

chicagobard

New Metal Member
Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
my buddys metal cd store METAL HAVEN will be hosting BLIND GUARDIAN for an in store signing at 1:00 pm saturday the 7th. metal haven is only about a mile from the metro(where they play that night.) the address is 604 w belmont. it is about 2 blocks west of lake michigan at the corner of broadway and belmont.

My lazy ass slept through the signing. I don’t particularly like Blind Guardian’s music, but it would have still been cool to meet them.

I did manage to catch the show and both Blind Guardian and Symphony X were awesome. I'm also currently looking more into Twelfth Gate, how the fuck did I miss that these guys are from Chicago?

Soul4Raziel, there may be some other bands you don't knowfrom Chicago, because only the shitty Death Metal bands get any attention there. Seventh Omen is absolutely awesome, as is Avernus. Seventh Omen is on mp3.com, I totally recommend checking them out if you haven't heard of them, you'll wonder why they aren't bigger in the area, much less everywhere else.

...I just noticed the "Go Banana" thing...:lol:...

Feb 11 is correct. I think they may have surprised everybody. I had my hands on a few of their CD samples when they were throwing them into the crowd but they always managed to get striped away. Same story for any drumsticks and that drum head that Blind Guardian tossed into the audience.

Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words & I'm glad to hear that some of you liked our set. For those who didn't get a chance to grab one of the CD samplers we were handing out, feel free to check 'em out at our site.

http://www.TwelfthGate.net

Lemme know whatcha think; good or bad. I can take it. :D

Thanks again & take care!!

@ChicagoBard - Thanks again!! :D Hey give my thanks to the owner of Metal Haven for giving BG a place to sign and meet the fans!! That was definately cool of him!

@GateXII - Yeah you guys were pretty damned cool! I hadn't heard any of your music before the show, but I definately enjoyed it! Too bad the set was entirely too short for you guys!

~Sh0k~

Yes, GateXII you guys kicked major ass. I enjoyed your set very much. even if it was a little short. I have since listened to all the clips at your site. All I can say is you will definately get my sale on Feb 11 when that disc comes out.