Blind Guardian North American Tour starts in TWO WEEKS!!!!

See you in the parking lot at Trees in Dallas. No space inside so you'll kind of have to "stage" your set up in the parking lot. Or something like that. Let's just hope it isn't raining.

But....we'll be there in force.

haha awesome!

Im actually hoping we get to set up in front of the PA on the floor.

I will see you on the 20th. Will try to drag the wife along for her first Blind Guardian experience. We'll see.

By the way, better get that liver ready if you plan on being at a metal concert where Zod and I are together. :lol:

HAHAHA BRING IT! hopefully we will get some drinks in (if) we get a dressing room!

See you guys in Raleigh, bringing 2 with me... thats pretty high considering the number of metal fans at our campus lmao.

One of them has even seen blind guardian when they were at Progpower way back (I had not heard of the festival until IX)

You guys have any idea if BG are going to change up the set list for the NA tour or keep it pretty much the same?

Looking to hit Atlanta and Raleigh. Visitng in-laws for Christmas, the timing couldn't be better.

Still trying to figure out what's feasible. Will definitely attend a date, but don't know which one yet. Dallas looks like a possibility right now.

Hoping I can miss lab to attend the San Francisco show. It would be pure sacrilege for me to miss BG coming through the US, especially since they've only played San Francisco once before!

Will probably be rolling with an entourage 20-deep or so. Yay hobbitmetal! :)

Hoping I can miss lab to attend the San Francisco show. It would be pure sacrilege for me to miss BG coming through the US, especially since they've only played San Francisco once before!

Will probably be rolling with an entourage 20-deep or so. Yay hobbitmetal! :)

Was actually wondering if you were alive at all!! Call me one of these days! Glad to know you won't be missing your favorite band in the world. :lol:

Was actually wondering if you were alive at all!! Call me one of these days! Glad to know you won't be missing your favorite band in the world. :lol:

Sometimes I feel quite dead to the world indeed! :)

I'll give you a call sometime soon (and by soon I mean within the next couple weeks). Life is hectic and it's hard to keep in touch with everyone all the time, as I'm sure you know.

I hope married life is wonderful, huahuahua!