Blind Guardian playing in the UK!!!! :)

Pah! Mr. Cactus-in-the-Throat & co. will come to play to Budapest too in October (well not for the first time as far as I know), and I'll have to go because my baby loves them :cry:
Gamma Ray too in early August :s God save me from German metal!!!! :cry:

They should be here on the 30th of June... first time ever in Istanbul... but I guess I've lost my ambition with their sound and I won't be there at the gig :cry:

Iron: if you wanna go, go, if you don't then do. If you don't know what you want, toss a coin and give it best of 3 tries. if you don't like the result take the other one! thats what i always so. :)

and as i said this is their FIRST UK gig, so i'm really wanting to go. it'll also be my first festival! :)

They were here in18th of May but unfortunately for the gig I was for a very short trip in London...

Hey hunny soz but i really have no idea who they r.
R they any good?
U goin to c them?
Oh and my parents have totally ok'd me moving in with u! :)
talk to u soon k. Luv ya oh and wish me luck on my VERY LAST EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:D

Sit down, relax and read. I shall tell you about Blind Guardian, who are amazing. But not as good as Maiden. ;)

Blind Guardian are a German Power Metal band. They rule. They have great meoldies, great guitar harmonies, great vocal harmonies, great rythm, great drums, and great head-bangyness. They're songs also have GREAT lyrics!! They write songs which can only really be called Epics. They're all about things like Dragons, wizards, demons and things like that. they RULE!!!!! I shall introduce them to you, at excessive volumes, i might add, when you come live with me! :)

And good luck! Not that you'll need it. :)

Yeah, it really will be great.

btw, you left a silver bangle in my house today. You took it off before you...um....."tried my bed out"? Don't worry, though. I'll keep it safe for you until you get a chance to pick it up. And i hope you enjoyed your helping of Pie and Mr Izzard today, plus the nice health does of Mr Guardian. i enjoyed it, and i guess the squeaks meant you did too? :)

Oh yeah, we had fun on *that* floor! plus we didn't make a mess, which is always nice. :)

We'll have to "try out my bed" again. It was cool, with all the squeaking and stuff. I just wish i had a better voice. Still, i added my own sound effects where appropriate. And yes, i TOTALLY agree with the Holy Grail. you'll love it. everyone else who has been introduced has loved it! :)