Blind Guardian vs. Bethlehem

There can`t be such a question ........Blind Guardian rulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and who doesn`t believe---------> go to Wacken and see them this summer...(i wish i can go too :))
:headbang: .....we all can :worship: before them!!!!!!!!!!

Strange how different tastes can be, I am talking about the new BG album... Everyone I meet says it's an absolute masterpiece... well, since now, after about 12 or 13 soins (it didn't enter my CD player more often so far...) I must say it's hard to make out which appeals me at least in some way. I prefer any older song from them to the new material, it's like fast food to me...

Back to the topic (to battle the queen of off-topic dragging talk - Morgana ;) ) I cannot remember hearing Bethlehem, but BG lost much of it's appeal to me since ANATO was released...

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
Strange how different tastes can be, I am talking about the new BG album... Everyone I meet says it's an absolute masterpiece... well, since now, after about 12 or 13 soins (it didn't enter my CD player more often so far...) I must say it's hard to make out which appeals me at least in some way. I prefer any older song from them to the new material, it's like fast food to me...
it's not that bad....BG had better ones but it's ok!

Originally posted by Amon
Absolutely Blind Guardian.
But I can't say anything about Bethlehem either... What kind of Metal do they do?

From www.prophecy.cd

"Bethlehem is a real shocking band" (Bela B., Die Ärzte) - 3 years after their last album "S.U.i.Z.i.D." and their sound track recordings for "Gummo", the sequel of the american scandal movie "Kids", the weird German band is back with their long promised new album. Combining a captivating radio play with the Bethlehem-style of suicidal rock and dark metal (the style they invented with their "Dark Metal" album in 1995) , "Schatten aus der Alexander Welt" is the most intense Bethlehem album so far.

no one here likes bethlehem? man i would say bethlehem. that guys voice is fuckin rediculous. creepy as hell. when he screams he sounds like a dying little kid. man its good stuff.