"Blink of an Eye" T-shirts?

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
in the Merchandise section of the Oasis... the newest T-shirt appears to be the "Break" shirt... why not a "Blink" shirt? I think the "Blink" cover is probably my favorite cover of all time... it's just so breathtakingly beautiful and matches the awesome music inside perfectly... (by the way, I really think the limited edition digibook is THE ULTIMATE and COMPLETE package... the cool book format... the gorgeous cover art... the many pages of lyrics and additional art... and of course the amazing 10 songs... a perfect synergy of visual and aural experiences)...

enough rambling...

I think "Blink" would look cool on a t-shirt... I would get one.

Hmmm, great idea. I hope the band will come up with those shirts. Right now they seem to be busy, plus there have been a few setbacks again, but I am sure there will be some news soon. ;) I have a few news already, but I will wait until the band makes it official. The info on the new keyboard player will be added to the site shortly.

Take care
-The Webmaster

Thanks Wolf

Some news for you.

We are indeed looking into the Blink Shirt deal. No word yet but Doug is working on this.

We are really busy getting our recording studio up and running at Dougs new place. We have most everything in place that has been transfered over to the new location. Now Doug is working on getting everything back up and running.

So this is a priority at the present time.

Our newest member is Bill Jenkins and we will have his BIO and announcment up very soon! Hopefully this week. Bill is an amazing talent and a great guy! We are really happy to have him aboard!

Hi there,

Enchant is a 5-piece again! Great! And it is also great to hear that the recording equipment in place to record a new milestone in Enchant`s history. I am really looking forward to that and hope to see you guys live some time this year. I don`t give up hope...

What makes me said is that there have been setbacks in Enchant`s bio again and I hope that these incidents have not been too bad... We need you guys and your brilliant music!

Guido

P.S. Welcome Bill! Have fun!!!!!