Blitzy

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Hey champ

Bought Grave Digger's "The Grave Digger" today so that if you get hit by a car or something tomorrow you'll at least die a happy man.

Sounds pretty damn good so far (only up to track 5) but I really don't like the singer. I actually thought this album would be an all-out thrash album but was pleasantly surprised when I noticed it wasn't.

Good recommendation, son! Keep em coming! :)

That's got nothing to do with it - this time the post is purely in appreciation of his suggestion of a CD, not about his rock-hard abs or winning smile.

Originally posted by Spiff
his rock-hard abs or winning smile.
:D

Glad to hear you like it! I can understand people not digging the vocals, but I think their awesome. I dunno what it is, whether its the guys accent or what, but they just sound really cool. Is a great album from start to finish, I think theres only one average song on the album ('King Pest', and perhaps 'Raven' also), but their still quite enjoyable. The keys in 'Raven' are cool.

If you like that album, then I'll recommend to you 'Warrior - The Code Of Life', which is some more awesome heavy German power metal. I think you will like the vocals on that alot more, the guy is a better singer, though I prefer the vocals on 'The Grave Digger'. The Warrior album isn't quite as good IMO, but both are still excellent. Actually, on the Warrior album, there is a song co-written with Brucey Dickinson, and another co-written with Roy Z, so it is well worth checking out. :)

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg

If you like that album, then I'll recommend to you 'Warrior - The Code Of Life'

Listen to the man Spiffy, he isnt just a pretty face obviously. Great album that Code Of Life! How good is Valley Of The Kings? :worship: :headbang:

Originally posted by spawn
How good is Valley Of The Kings? :worship: :headbang:

The song is called Day Of Reckoning you stupid idiot :mad:

But yes, you are right, the song rules :D

Originally posted by spawn
he isnt just a pretty face

'Day Of Reckoning' is a great song. An awesome opener, and I think its the one that was written with Roy Z. I heard that they were recording the album in the same studio at the same time as Bruce and Roy who must have been doing TCW I think, and they dug what Warrior were doing, so they got a hand on the album.

Sure is a great album though, right down to the awesome cover art! :headbang:

Yep, thats the RoyZ one, ive been listening to that cd all afternoon now thanks to you, id forgotten how great it is! :headbang:

I have their first album, its not as good, and RoyZ was in the band at the time of that one. Weird. Though it was about 10 years ago...