Blood Red Throne

The most recent BRT gig I recall was some weeks ago,
Blood Red Throne - Zyklon - Nocturnal Breed - Cadaver Inc.
best gig this year I say, 4 great bands on the place ....

I wish I was there... Zyklon and Cadaver together with BRT would kick so much ass..I saw Cadaver Inc. and Red Harvest here in Kr.sand a while ago, and it was awsome...
Nocturnal Breed = meh..

Ah! yes, Red Harvest are also good Live, saw them several times this year too.
Cadaver Inc. play better Live now .... remember a gig the vocalist smoked a sig while he sang *hem*
BRT was once again hellgood, even did a Deicide cover (!), and Zyklon sound = excellent.

Originally posted by Tribalchemy
Blood Red Throne - Zyklon - Nocturnal Breed - Cadaver Inc.
best gig this year I say, 4 great bands on the place ....

I'm with you on that one...! :eek:)

Cadaver is not really my deal, but Blood Red Throne were
good. Too bad with the soundproblems though. I enjoyed
Zyklon the most that night, and Nocturnal Breed were
good entertainment! >;o)

Stil a bit pissed my pics got too blury... Looks artsypartsy :eek:P
Ah well... It was a night to remember :eek:)

Originally posted by BTK
Did Nocturnal Breed have that girl to dance with them, as they did on last year's Inferno Festival ?

Noup! The act was stripped down to just the band,
which was nice :eek:) I think their set was too long though.
They started boring the audience, so they went home
before Cadaver came on stage! lol >:eek:P

Tx, agree also, Zyklon ruled,
but oblivious as usual, 'cause I chatted hard and didn't drink only water this night, so, may ask which cover they played ....
but Nocturnal Breed played straight without girlie dancer,
& the sound was yes globally better than at the Inferno Fest.

oh..okay..sounds cool..
I thinks it's good that bands like Blood Red Throne are getting big.. that just shows that Norwegian bands can do death, just as good as they do black :headbang:

Blood Red Throne are very cool... Great deathmetal...
I interviewed Tchort last week, and I agree in, that he´s a kin personality.. He´s an amazing musician, and he is not arrogant at all... In fact; he´s cool in al aspects.. He also said, that they were best live.... SO PLEASE VISIT DENMARK!!! "Affiliated With The Suffering" kicks arse!!!

Originally posted by ~UlvedaL~
Blood Red Throne are very cool... Great deathmetal...
I interviewed Tchort last week, and I agree in, that he´s a kin personality.. He´s an amazing musician, and he is not arrogant at all... In fact; he´s cool in al aspects.. He also said, that they were best live.... SO PLEASE VISIT DENMARK!!! "Affiliated With The Suffering" kicks arse!!!

Cool...anywhere I can read the interview ?..and yeah "Affilated With The Suffering" is their best release to date if you ask me...
I actally bumped into Mr.Hustler at my local record shop today...

Originally posted by BTK
Cool...anywhere I can read the interview ?..and yeah "Affilated With The Suffering" is their best release to date if you ask me...
I actally bumped into Mr.Hustler at my local record shop today...

Unfortunately, for you, it´s a danish metalmagazine (a real one, not a webzine;)), and the issue is out in the beginning of March.. I do the interviews already, because I shall travel in southamerica the 20th January, and returns in mid-july... Time enough for Wacken...