Blood Red Throne

Thanatopsis123

白鬼
Oct 13, 2002
日本
Visit site
Fuck I'm an idiot. I always saw the cover to Blood Red Throne - Affiliated with the Suffering and just dismissed it (the cover really is retarded). I found out, however, they Tchort was in the band so I got some mp3's. Mother fuck I love this band!

I'm amazed I don't hear more about BRT around the net. All reviews I've read for either album have been nothing but stellar.

The last minute of Bleeders Lament just made me cum.

What do you guys think of 'em?

My all-time favourite death metal band, I'll be getting their logo tatooed on my back sometime in the near future. I slightly prefer the debut, Monument of Death, but both albums dominate my attention utterly.

yeah..great band..they live in here in my town, and I've seen them live about 4 times....Affiliated with the suffering is my favourite album by them....

This band is brilliant, best Norwegian death metal act by far. "Chaos Rising" from their latest album gave me a hard-on the size of the Statue of Liberty.

When I first listened to Chaos Rising, I thought it was the weakest track on AWTS, but nowadays it ranks among my faves on that disc. It's because the opening riffery is fairly banal by BRT standards, but when that fucking deep roar of tremolo riffing for the pseudo-chorus comes in......!:OMG:

It's one of the few moments that beats the opening of 'The Children Shall Endure' imo! Fucking evil.

Sounds very Death-y, but that can only be a good thing. BRT have a talent for brutal catchiness. The openings of Portrait of a Killer, The Children Shall Endure, Dream Controlled Murder, Mary Whispers of Death, Ravenous War Machine, Malignant Nothingness, and Path of Flesh are all orgasmic. I could have just said every song except Souls of Damnation and the title track...but oh well. =) AWTF isn't quite as consistent, but Unleashing Hell, Razor Jack and Gathering the Dead are just as cool.

:loco: