Bloodbath - Bathe In Blood cover: Thanks to Adam Wathan for the Backing

My buddy burned me this and some of your other stuff (Necrophile) off of Harmony Central or some shit. I don't have the song titles but a couple of your songs have some REAL BAD-ASS hooks! IMO you could definately be an elite death metal artist. Just my two cents... oh and thanks for posting!

TrailofDeath said:
My buddy burned me this and some of your other stuff (Necrophile) off of Harmony Central or some shit. I don't have the song titles but a couple of your songs have some REAL BAD-ASS hooks! IMO you could definately be an elite death metal artist. Just my two cents... oh and thanks for posting!

Thanks metal brother.

All those tracks are on the Necrophile myspace on my profile if you ever want to check them out without the disk handy :kickass:

nah,just vocal efects and shit, i dare u to post live vocals................wish i had the chance to record somethin yo you can notice how is to sing with fucking cojones,damn it, stop prettending like you can growl, btwy my english sucks,i do apologize...........

real good man! i really think you should definilly get an interview, test or something like that with the band.. actually i would be happy with that happened.. you got a great potential and I'm really desparate for the new Bloodbath's singer..