Bloodbath Merch is back

^ isn't that backwards

Good merch is back, but sucks it's done through The End now, rather have it done through Jesse since he's fast and efficient.

Is the new printing technique applied to all the older merch now? Unblessing The Purity shirt in that style would complete me

Good merch is back, but sucks it's done through The End now, rather have it done through Jesse since he's fast and efficient.

Yeah Jesse was fast as hell.

But I ordered a few albums from The End last week on Monday, had them in my hand Wednesday. :)

I think their distro is in New York though that could be why, haha.

Why is it like 2 stores? first that one linked on their site..then one on their site lolz...and the on on the BB site have very little merch...

Bloodbath merch ripped me off :) I bought a hoodie, it got sent to the wrong address then shipped back to them. Jesse told me to provide a new address and an extra $10 and it will get sent back to me. I've contacted Jesse with the info and he never got back to me. Now I've contacted The Omega Order and this new one about the situation and they all stopped replying to me. I gave the Receipt ID and the history of the conversation me and Jesse had about it... and nothing.

What the fuck is going on?

Bloodbath merch ripped me off :) I bought a hoodie, it got sent to the wrong address then shipped back to them. Jesse told me to provide a new address and an extra $10 and it will get sent back to me. I've contacted Jesse with the info and he never got back to me. Now I've contacted The Omega Order and this new one about the situation and they all stopped replying to me. I gave the Receipt ID and the history of the conversation me and Jesse had about it... and nothing.

What the fuck is going on?

Thats lame, i never had a problem with jesse and ive bought several items including shirts, and cds from opeth merch on their website. They usually got to me over here in New Brunswick in about a week sometimes a little more. Very disapointed the end took over bloodbath merch ive had bad history and lots of trouble with them.

I've never had problems either up until now, and it's really starting to frustrate me because this is month 4 since I've ordered it.

^shit man that sucks

i just ordered from the end, even though i said i never would again, living in canada means that when they say it will take from 5 days to 4 weeks.......it'll be 4 weeks at least :p

fuckin omega order

The new merch is great, but I'd like to see a re-issue of the Nightmares Made Flesh! A buddy stole mine and totally thrashed it..