Bloodbath News

Jan 23, 2006
From their site:

"Bloodbath is finally back to put elite death metal on the map. The brand new line-up is shortly to be officially revealed, but has already paved way for a band hungrier than ever to bathe in the blood of a new recording. So in early June, we'll once again enter Fascination Street studios (same place Nightmares Made Flesh was done) to cut a couple of new songs. In good tradition, each member will contribute to the writing with one song each. The final result will be unleashed in the form of a mini-cd scheduled for release in late summer. This affair will be self-financed and released only by Bloodbath in a limited edition. Info on how to obtain your copy will follow with the announcement of the exact release date. So stay tuned and get ready... because Bloodbath is back to DO-MI-NATE!"

I can't wait :kickass:

Great news indeed. I already posted this in one of the music sections here. I honestly thought Bloodbath was done.

Anders is oldschool so it sucks he does not release more death,doom and black metal and mainly focuses on Katatonia. LAME

Indeed. The man is brilliant.

Indeed. Everytime I listen to Diabolical Masquerade 'nightwork' and the 'phantom lodge' honestly say to myself this guy is terribly underrated. Atleast now things are getting reissued and might get more attention.