Bloodbath on Facebook

I'm tired of this already..fuck bloodbath...I'm not even interested in the new record (if there's any)anymore...you've lost lots of fans already (including myself,friends,etc)...lying about updates..news and stuff just to keep us waiting...and waiting...and fucking waiting...what's the big deal?I mean, just don't promise/tell what you can't keep nor guarantee. I respected you as musicians, as the great,laid back people I thought you were,but you are just a bunch cocky bastards(no disrespect please)laughing at dudes who did their best effort while auditioning for the vocals,and now this? fuck off!! PS..MY ENGLISH SUCKS AND I MEAN IT
PS.AND JESSE....there's something called freedom of speech...do you know anything about it? don't make me feel sorry for buying hundreds of dollars from your band's merch please..

That's cool. I don't remember needing an Emo's approval though.

Quit life ;)

WOW that was mind blowing! how long did it take you to come up with that? dude seriously best insult ever...now I think you are the coolest guy on earth, can we hang out together ?please?

PS.AND JESSE....there's something called freedom of speech...do you know anything about it? don't make me feel sorry for buying hundreds of dollars from your band's merch please..

Contrary to popular belief, these forums are not countries with rights, they are private services provided by the bands. We're generally pretty tolerant for whatever people want to say, but ultimately we can act on conduct we don't approve of.

And you having bought "hundreds of dollars" of my bands merch doesn't qualify you for doing whatever the fuck you want in my face.

Thanks for your understanding.

WOW that was mind blowing! how long did it take you to come up with that? dude seriously best insult ever...now I think you are the coolest guy on earth, can we hang out together ?please?

Exactly the type of thing I'd expect from a 12 year old. Why pull the come-back bullshit? Grow up and quit drawing attention to yourself it's honestly getting old.

so you don't like Bloodbath anymore because they have NO choice whether or not to release their new ep AND that they (unlike your faggot assed emo bands) are looking for their own sound, which includes the best singer for that style? Why are you still here then?

People like you are what make real metalheads fade out under your stupidity. It's exactly why we arent respected more. Seriously, graduate from elementary school already.

firstly learn how to play a guitar and then you whine about what I say..retard:p

Ok...im going to ignore the fact that that makes no sense.
0016wrh21.jpg

I will repeat what Jesse has said - this is a band forum, run and ruled by the band as well as myself (Ultimate Metal). You are not entitled to say anything and everything you like especially when it involves insulting others, the bands, etc. - that's called trolling.

Learn to get along with others else you will find yourself banned from not just this forum, but the site overall. Work it out.