Bloodbath Song Survivor Finals - Round 3 (Vote for the WORST song!)

Which song is the worst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
isolation years, never the case really. every band can only get worse! and if its not WORSE its at least very different.
and FTW i vote cry my name as being SHITTER than breeding death. the production choices and the vocals sound much more natural.

isolation years, never the case really. every band can only get worse! and if its not WORSE its at least very different.
and FTW i vote cry my name as being SHITTER than breeding death. the production choices and the vocals sound much more natural.

it is sometimes the case, but at the same time it's all a matter of opinion. i do agree with yo uthough that if it isnt worse it's at least very different. and don get me wrong, i love furnace funeral. but when it comes to breeding death, i just like cry my name better, which what it all boils down too.

it's an interesting point you make though, as i was going to say a lot of bands go on to make far better albums then their first release. but at the same time, the production is better and their sound usually changes, and becomes more refined. i qould say tsjuder's album desert notern hell was way better than their first stuff, but you could argue its not their best album. same with any band that's consistant. if i say iron maiden got better (then far worse :lol:) you could argue their first album was thier best

so i guess i agree and disagree, and that's the end of my lunch break :lol: