Bloodbath Song Survivor : NMF (pt 2) - Vote for the WORST song.

Which song is the WORST?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I hate voting for any song on this album really, haha. Outnumbering the Day has one of my favorite drum parts on the entire album, but that part wasn't even on Wacken. Don't know what it's called, hitting the cymbals and shit, haha. It's a subtle part but just sounds awesome with what's going on in the song.

Well I hate voting for any song on this album really, haha. Outnumbering the Day has one of my favorite drum parts on the entire album, but that part wasn't even on Wacken. Don't know what it's called, hitting the cymbals and shit, haha. It's a subtle part but just sounds awesome with what's going on in the song.

Chokes, perhaps.

Wow, 6 votes, 6 different tracks to start off.

I used to think Blood Vortex was the weakest song a while ago, but it's grown on me so much more. Peter's vocal timing sounds fucking cool with the lyrics.

Btw, the part I am talking about on Outnumbering is at the very end of the blast beat towards the end of the song, around 2:58.

Btw, the part I am talking about on Outnumbering is at the very end of the blast beat towards the end of the song, around 2:58.

Sounds like some splash action. One thing that Axe did not do was during the final chorus of Ways To The Grave. Dan does a couple of splash hits on the album, but Axe didn't do it. Those very subtle things that I enjoy that are not done live irritate me, ha.