Bloodbath Song Survivor : NMF (pt 1) - Vote for the WORST song.

Which song is the worst on NMF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cancer Of The Soul

Or not :lol: im going with Blood Vortex...i dont know what it is but this song dosent really do it for me...

Feeding the undead.

That song never stuck to me., I pass it every time I play the cd. I am hoping Eaten doesn't win as well. I mean Eaten really is a GREAT death metal track but it's not the best on NMF, or even in the top three. Also, why are people voting Year of the Cadaver race and Blood vortex so much? Those are amazing songs

Feeding the undead.

That song never stuck to me., I pass it every time I play the cd. I am hoping Eaten doesn't win as well. I mean Eaten really is a GREAT death metal track but it's not the best on NMF, or even in the top three. Also, why are people voting Year of the Cadaver race and Blood vortex so much? Those are amazing songs

Feeding The Undead was my least fav for a long time. What I like most about that one now that I do like it is probably the cool 3/4 groove and the vocalist. It's somewhere in the middle of the pack for me. And oh yes.. This voting round on NMF should be declared illegal. Blood Vortex must stay ffs.

Feeding The Undead was my least fav for a long time. What I like most about that one now that I do like it is probably the cool 3/4 groove and the vocalist. It's somewhere in the middle of the pack for me. And oh yes.. This voting round on NMF should be declared illegal. Blood Vortex must stay ffs.

that's democracy for ya :lol:

In Feeding the Undead I really dislike the chorus part's high pitched vocals but the other parts of the song is cool and I like how Peter growls "invoke murder" so I vote for Blood Vortex cause the whole album is fantastic only this song what I can't listen to.