Bloodbath Song Survivor : UTP (pt 1) - Vote for the WORST song.

Which song is the worst on UTP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whats the problem with weak aside lyrics.. seriously wtf its good for fucking death metal

all I know is that they're not worse than Cannibal Corpse lyrics :lol: and thats good enough for me

Weak Aside has the weakest lyrics but they're good

"Transcend with rage of the elite
The new order come to rise and shine
Write new history as we wipe and delete
An urge to rid this world of human waste
Weak aside"

that's my fav. part, especially when he goes: Transcend with rage of the elite, the way it's said the 2nd time oh my gawd it's so guwd

Yuck. Halo is the most over-rated shooter ever. I can't stand the game at all, it's not even that good a game yet it's got fanboys. COD 4 for the win

whats the problem with weak aside lyrics.. seriously wtf its good for fucking death metal

I tend not to dig on metal lyrics in general...I'm waiting for a death metal band to really write well and have awesome music.

Phrases like "the lowlifes' doom endeavoured," "the new order come to rise and shine," and "repell [sic] their ways back to nothingness" just sound lame to me.

But whatever, I don't listen to Bloodbath for life-changing lyrics...just stating my lack of care for them.

No need to bash it just because people play it. It's actually really nicely set up compared to previous attempts. How about Vegas 2 then?

I have a shit computer so I can't play crysis, or any other game for that matter.

Crysis was the most fun single player FPS I ever played.

it's true it could use a bit more variety than picking up info from laptops, but dude, I was just so immersed into the game, it really felt like I was running away from aliens and earth was doomed

nothing beats GOW tho.. oh the gore :)